Residential building means a building in which sleeping accommodation is provided for normal residential purposes, with or without cooking or dining facilities, and includes one or more family dwellings, lodging or boarding houses, hostels, dormitories, apartment houses, flats and private garages of such buildings.
- 1 – Single-detached house.
- 2 – Semi-detached house.
- 3 – Row house.
- 4 – Apartment or flat in a duplex.
- 5 – Apartment in a building that has five or more storeys.
- 6 – Apartment in a building that has fewer than five storeys.
- 7 – Other single-attached house.
- 8 – Movable dwelling.